Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Artistic Husband

Before I started my blog I wanted it to look cool, have a good title that would sum up what I was going to write about, and attract people. This blog is for me, to write about the things in my life. It makes me excited to know people are reading it but it has been fun just writing what I want. So my awesome husband Corey did this fun illustration for my blog header and changed the font, making it more of a SUPER blog.


He is so talented it's crazy. I have no artistic abilities so it always amazes me with what he can do. He has just started his life long dream of being a book illustrator and has had the opportunity to illustrate 4 different books and is in contracts to do 3 more. I am very excited and happy for him!!! He also loves painting, mainly with oil. When he paints, his art comes alive and I love to see what he comes up with. One of his books that he will be doing this year will be done in oil, so he gets to combine both loves into one. To see more of his work, check out his website.

So thank you Corey for making it SUPER and always helping me when I need it. I love you! And thank you readers for reading my blog - it makes writing so much more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment